Review!! The Liar By Nora Roberts

April 17, 2015

The Liar
Nora Roberts



  My Review 5 stars

As a longtime fan of Nora Roberts, I was thrilled when I was asked to read this one and review it. I can say without a doubt it does not disappoint! The Liar is a fantastic standalone that crosses several genres. It has a great romance to it with several steamy scenes; it’s got the mystery/thriller feel to it that keeps you turning pages until the end. Added to that is the amazing depiction of a quaint small town Rendezvous Ridge in the hills of Tennessee with amazing secondary characters that just round the story to perfection. 
There is such a feel of home and the love that you get from being wrapped up and supported by family in this story that it leaves you craving a visit with those you love. Without a doubt that sense of home and family is my favorite part of the book!
Along with the feel good feeling and the unique sense of how wonderful a small town can be, you also get a fantastic mystery with a story that keeps the pages turning and leaves you wondering how it will all tie up at the end.

There is no doubt that this story is different from other works by Nora Roberts, but it is not to be dismissed as a great story and I truly enjoyed reading it and find myself wanting more. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs