Review!! The Beautiful Dead #1 By Daryl Banner

April 9, 2015

The Beautiful Dead 
Book #1 in the Beautiful Dead Series
By Daryl Banner

5 Stars ++!!



It's rare for me to want to give a book a higher then 5 star rating, but I truly believe the Beautiful dead deserves that and more!
I am a true sucker for a good Zombie read, and you won't find a zombie book out there quite as unique as Winter's story. I am seriously in love with this story! This is the first I have read from this author, but I look forward to reading more! 
Winter while a Zombie is like no other you will meet, I am seriously in love with her character! There is just so much to say about her and not a single thing I do not like! Not only was Winter a well developed character, but each character in the story was so well created you related to them whether they were a Zombie or not. Ok maybe not so much the undead, unless it was an undead that wanted to simply be a Zombie....(eek sorry, I promise no spoilers!)
Daryl Banner has truly created a world where zombie's reside and in a way that is so very realistic. And what a way to end the book! I knew reading that there was two more to come, but honestly I loved the way this one ended! 
I look forward to sharing my thoughts with you on the next two books in this series further into the month! 
Seriously go out and get yourself some Beautiful Dead!! 








Amazon Link
Goodreads Link

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs