Review!! Beautiful Dead #2 By Daryl Banner

April 12, 2015

Beautiful Dead #2
By Daryl Banner

My Review 5 stars!


As much as I loved book one in this series (see review below) I loved book 2 so so much more! There is just nothing bad to say about this freaking fantastic series! It is truly just so much more then a simple zombie series. It's a story about love, growth, survival, friendships and not to mention the battle over good and bad. 

The author has truly created a full and complete new world where your things that live only between the pages of the book come to live with his words. 

This is a continuation of Winter's story, but again it is very much more than that. 

I will once again say this book, this series has so far topped my favorite list for books that I have read this year. I look forward to reading book 3 and sharing my thoughts of it with you all, so please stay tuned!

Amazon link


No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs